Regent High is a local comprehensive secondary school which takes children from 11-19 years old. The school is located in Somers Town, an under-privileged area of London, and the pupils come from a large variety of ethnicities and social backgrounds.
* Offering an inspiring, dynamic and rigorous curriculum that meets the needs, interests and abilities of all children.
* Encouraging students to reach, challenge and exceed their potential.
* Providing a supportive and structured learning environment where students thrive.
* Working with external partners to provide enhancing and enriching opportunities for every student.
* Ensuring our students leave us as confident, articulate young adults ready to enter university or the world of work.
* Getting to know every child so that their individual needs are met, their abilities are understood and their talents are developed.
Regent High School students benefit from access to a wide range of extra-curricular activities, including clubs, visits to universities, workshops and mentoring with business professionals as well as academics, and educational trips within the UK and abroad. Students are encouraged to take part in The Duke of Edinburgh Award and to represent the school in our wide range of successful sports teams. Our close partnership with Camden City Learning Centre, which shares our site, provides additional learning and study opportunities before and after school.
In 2013 members of the Regent’s Place and British Land team volunteered at the school to host a business information day for year 9 students, organised by Young Enterprise.
Regent High is a silver Eco-School and, once the refurbishment is complete, the new building will qualify for Green Flag Eco-Status. The school has a huge active Eco-Committee of 140 students and are proud to be part of the Camden and London Sustainable Schools Forums.
For more information, please visit http://www.regenthighschool.org.uk/