Do you have an empty corner of an existing office? Or maybe a vacant space that's waiting for refurbishment or development? The Small Charities Coalition, a support organisation that helps thousands of small charities across the UK, needs your help!
They help remove the barriers small charities face in accessing the essential support they need to start up, keep up and stay up! Now in their 6th year as a charity, they have, until now, been generously housed by the Directory of Social Change (just across the road near Euston Square). But when they move premises in February 2015, the Small Charities Coalition will be left without a home to continue the vital work they do.
Their small team are looking for a new space. They don't need a lot.
- Somewhere that's safe and secure.
- Room for 6-8 desks (about 250 sq. ft.).
- Internet/phone line (or ability to install their own).
- Out of hours access
- Central London location (it reduces our travel/meeting costs, and means our committed team of volunteers can continue working with us).
- Ideally a minimum 'lease' period of 6 months (and a 1-2 month notice period).
They will cover all moving costs and once they have moved in they can deliver many opportunities that can benefit local communities, your employees and your business as a whole.
If you are interested or know of any opportunities within the area, please do get in touch with their Operations Director, John Barrett on 0207 391 4812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the charity and the work that they do, please visit http://www.smallcharities.org.uk/help-us-find-a-home/