On Tuesday 11 September, come along to the plaza and InnerGood Place Health Hut to get healthy and feel good this autumn.
Our FREE Fitness Taster Sessions will take place on the grass in the plaza throughout the day and our experts are on hand afterwards to offer fitness, nutrition and wellbeing advice.
- 10am-11:30am – Bodyweight & movement with Alex Sesto
- 11:30pm-12:15pm – Calisthenics Training with Steelwarriors Ambassador Jay Chris
- 12:15pm-1:45pm – Core Training with British triathlon coach Soraya Merrylees
- 1:45pm-2:30pm – Kick Boxing with Flykick
- 2:30pm-4pm – Interval training with Chris Smith at Zip Fit
Body fitness aside, don’t forget to train your mind inside the InnerGood Place Health Hut, with our Brain Gym, designed to get you feeling sharp for the rest of the day.
The InnerGood Place 10 week fitness programme will also be launching at our Taster Day. Pay as you feel and sign up at The Health Hut. Limited places are available, with all proceeds going towards the Regent’s Place Community Fund.
Watch this space for upcoming Q&A’s with our InnerGood Place fitness trainers. They’ll be giving their personal tips on how to feel fit and healthy, and in a good place on a daily basis.