Nordic Winter at Regent's Place
Escape to Regent’s Place this winter where you can find an array of events and pop ups with a Nordic twist.
In the lead up to Christmas, THOR’S a Viking-inspired tipi bar will be installed on the Plaza which will deliver a dose of festiveness with warming mulled wine, spiked hot chocolates and hot cider. Feeling peckish? Try one of their grilled sausages with your choice of Scandinavian toppings and soak up the atmosphere next to the log fire or in their outdoor winter garden.
Try making your own Nordic-inspired Christmas decorations and get glam with free drop in appointments in our Scandinavian airstream salon ahead of your Christmas party. Try a range of festive and international food at our food market and browse craft stalls for festive shopping inspiration. Psst, our live reindeers will be making appearance again too!
As we enter the New Year, reclaim your lunch hour and rejuvenate in our mood-boosting Hygge Hideaway for a truly Scandi-experience. Relax amongst fur throws, mood lighting and cosy surroundings. There will be traditional Scandinavian bakes to try including tasty cinnamon buns and Nordic craft workshops including cushion making and Valentine’s lino printing, all inside our inflatable pop up.
Nordic Winter will be bringing a huge selection of events to Regent’s Place this winter so sign up to our newsletter or keep an eye on the What’s On section.
Share your experience of our #RegentsWINTER events and you could WIN £100 to spend in Skandium – the leading UK supplier of contemporary Scandinavian lifestyle products and gifts.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Attend one of our #RegentsWINTER events
2. Take a picture or selfie and share
3. Tag us on Instagram or Twitter @RegentsPlace
4. Don’t forget the #RegentsWINTER hashtag
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK
2. Entries will only be valid when using the #RegentsWINTER hashtag and submitted via Twitter and/or Instagram
3. Entrants will not be considered more than once in any one month
4. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
5. Each winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes.
6. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Regent’s Place reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7. Each winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph
8. Each winner will be notified via social media (Instagram or Twitter message)
9. Failure to respond and to provide contact details may result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
11. All winners will be contacted no later than 5 March 2018.