Visit the New Diorama Theatre between 10am and 5pm to donate clean unwanted clothing suitable for work and interviews to help SmartWorks and Suited and Booted support vulnerable, unemployed and low income men and women into employment and with the confidence they need for job success.
Below are the items both charities are seeking:
- Business suits
- Skirts and trousers
- Tops and blouses
- New tights and new bras
- Unloved party wear / gifts
- New, unopened cosmetics and make-up, skincare, body and hair products
- Shopping bags
They are in desperate need of clothing in size 16+, slim leg trousers, shoes (all sizes) and handbags.
Suited and Booted:
- Larger sized suit jackets (above chest size 44” and below 38”)
- Suit bags
- Unworn socks and underwear
- Coats and warm jackets in the winter