Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return and reopen, and some of our cafes and restaurants are offering a click & collect or delivery service. Click here to find out more.
- Your safety is our number one priority so you might notice extra measures in place when you next visit. These include:
- Hand sanitising stations will be installed at all entry and exit points within our buildings, as well as in all toilet facilities.
- Key touchpoints and shared areas (including showers and changing rooms) will be disinfected on an hourly basis or after a personnel change and deep cleaned using anti-viral products every third weekend.
- Wherever possible, we’ll implement a ‘zero touch’ journey through entrances and exits, walkways, corridors and lifts.
- We’ll implement clear signage and floor markings throughout our buildings to help maintain social distancing. We will also introduce one-way flow systems at entry and exit points, staircases and corridors.
- We’ll do our best to create areas outside our buildings for people to eat their lunch outdoors, keeping a two-metre distance from others.
- We’re reconfiguring our shared spaces, such as the seating and tables in our reception areas, to maintain a two-metre distance and reduce face-to-face interactions.
- Lift occupancy numbers will be reduced, and we’ll implement signage explaining good ‘lift etiquette’.
- Our Regent’s Place team have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
To help us to keep you safe, we ask that you stay at home if you feel unwell, always maintain a distance of two metres from others, wash hands regularly and make use of our hand sanitiser.
For more information about visiting us, including important updates on our facilities and services, click here.
There are no public toilet facilities available.
As ever, our neighbourhood remains open. We do request that you maintain the 2m social distancing wherever possible, including in our public spaces and walkways.
No public events or street food vendors are scheduled on-site until further notice.
Please complete our contact us form, providing details of which building you work in and when you expect this to be delivered, and we will put you in touch with the respective building manager.
Regent’s Place sits beside a number of London Underground and National Rail stations, including Great Portland Street, Warren Street, Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Euston, Baker Street and King’s Cross St Pancras.
Please bear in mind that the stations will also be taking extra precautions at this time. Visit https://tfl.gov.uk/ to plan your journey.
Visitors can use the cycle racks located by 286 Euston Road, outside the Santander building or on Euston Road opposite the Santander building. Please contact email@example.com for further details.
We are installing additional cycle rack storage for the people who work within our buildings. Please be advised that the cycle racks are not bookable and are offered to occupiers on a first come, first served basis. To access the cycle racks you will need to attend a safety induction and be given an access pass and high visability vest, which must be worn in the basement. To arrange your induction please contact your facilities manager.
No public events are scheduled on-site until further notice.
All outdoor facilities available at Regent's Place have been temporarily closed as per the Government's advice regarding maintaining social distancing.
For the full list of places to eat, drink and workout, click here. For all enquiries, please contact the outlet directly.
Santander has three cash machines at Regent’s Place at both ends of their building.
Regent’s Place has superfast, reliable WiFi all across the neighbourhood. Connect to _Regents Place Free WiFi and follow the onscreen instructions.
Please contact our team for any queries regarding lost property if you believe you lost the item in any of our public spaces. You can contact the team on 02073884979, or send us a message via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you lost an item within one of our bars, restaurants, gyms or leisure facilities, please contact them directly. You can find their details here.