Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return and reopen, and some of our cafes and restaurants are offering a click & collect or delivery service.
Please check this page regularly, as we’ll be posting important updates on any changes we’ve made to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
- There are no public toilets facilities available.
- We are installing additional cycle rack storage for our occupiers in the basement level. Please be advised that the cycle racks are not bookable and are offered to occupiers on a first come, first served basis.
- To access the cycle racks you will need to attend a safety induction and be given an access pass and high visibility vest, which must be worn in the basement.
- To arrange your induction please contact your Facilities Manager or Regent's Place Management via email@example.com. Inductions are carried out every Tuesday and Friday at 10.30am.
- Visitors can use the cycle racks located by 286 Euston Road, outside the Santander building or on Euston Road opposite the Santander building, indicated on the map below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- There is no public parking available at Regent’s Place. Please check with NCP or see nearby parking spaces here.
Nearby car parks include;
Bucklebury Car Park, Laxton Place (off Longford Street), London NW1 3PT (Tel 0207383588
London Regent's Park, Regent's Park, Holiday Inn, Carburton Street, London W1W 5EE (ParkPass App)
Union Car Parks, 2-5 Devonshire Row Mews, Devonshire Street, Marylebone, London W1W 5AU (Tel 02075804800)
- Where possible, please refrain from sending personal deliveries to Regent's Place.
- Deliveries will need to be collected from the loading bay area instead of being sent to your office.
- There are local alternatives available to you, which we have listed below. Not only will this help us to keep our team safe, but it will also help to minimise waste, traffic and lower carbon emissions in the area.
InPost Lockers - Located near the rear entrance of 350 Euston Road. For more information, please visit the InPost website.
Local Post Offices - Nearby branches can be found on 25 Tolmer's Square, 173 Great Portland Street and Robert Street. Please visit the Post Office website to find your nearest branch and opening times.
- Santander has two available cash machines at Regent’s Place on both ends of their building in the passageway next to the 1 Triton development. Please note that a third cash machine has been taken out of use to maintain social distancing guidelines.
Ping pong tables
- All outdoor facilities available at Regent's Place have been temporarily closed as per the Government's advice on social distancing.
- Please contact our team for any queries regarding lost property if you believe you lost the item in any of our public spaces. You can contact the team on 02073884979, or send us a message via email@example.com.
- If you believe you lost an item within one of our bars, restaurants, gyms or leisure facilities, please contact them directly. You can find their details here.
- Regent’s Place has superfast, reliable WiFi all across the neighbourhood. Connect to _Regents Place Free WiFi and follow the onscreen instructions.