In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open at Regent's Place.
Stores and leisure operators
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. Find out more here.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service, find out more here.
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site. Find out more here.
- Leisure and personal care operators, such as gyms, cinemas and hair salons, are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
- Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our directional system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
All entrances and exits on the campus remain open with the addition of directional signage on narrow routes to manage social distancing.
Additional signage has been installed around the campus to remind people of the 2-metre social distancing guidance.
Several buildings have designated entry or exit only doors, please refer to the signage on the door.
Fronting onto Euston Road, Regent’s Place is situated between King’s Cross and Paddington and benefits from being within a couple of hundred metres of four tube stations (Regent’s Park, Great Portland Street, Warren Street and Euston Square) and several bus stops.
Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines)
Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
If you are planning on cycling to work you can stay up to date with cycle routes and special measures being implemented by TFL here.
Bike storage in the basement is available to those who work in our buildings following a safety induction and there ae bike racks around the campus for visitors. For more information please see our Facilities and Services page.
Hiring a bike
There are no bike hire docking stations in Regent's Place, but there are several Santander Cycles stations in the surrounding area on Longford Street, Bolsover Street, Warren Street Station and Hampstead Road.
Car parking spaces at basement level for those who work in our buildings are limited, please speak to your Facilities Manager for more information.
There are no general public parking spaces at Regent's Place. For further information on nearby parking please head to our Facilities and Services page.
Regent's Place borders the London Congestion and ULEZ charge zone, so please be mindful of this if planning to travel by car.
Thanks to all of our community for helping to keep everyone safe.