We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable visit to us here at Regent’s Place, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s a short guide to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Many of our restaurants and cafés are open for indoor bookings, with some offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Government guidance, diners must order, eat, and drink while seated. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Sainsbury’s remains open, and you can view details on the store page.
- Our leisure and personal care operators, such as House of Wisdom and Don Hairport, are also open. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance.
Travel, facilities & services
We’ve made some changes to our facilities to help maintain social distancing. You can find the latest information on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow any directional signage at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, visitors must follow the Government’s Rule of 6 or 2 households. Visitors should also continue to keep their distance from anyone not in their household or support bubble.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons. This includes reception areas, lifts and bathrooms.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
- All entrances and exits on the campus remain open with the addition of directional signage on narrow routes to manage social distancing.
- Additional signage has been installed around the campus to remind people of the 2-metre social distancing guidance.
- Several buildings have designated entry or exit only doors, please refer to the signage on the door.
- TFL have introduced some extra measures to keep you safe on public transport.
- You could choose to travel at quieter times on public transport if that is an option. Quieter times are 8:15am to 4pm and after 5.30pm on weekdays, and before 12pm and after 6pm on weekends, find out more information on public transport at the TFL website.
- Fronting onto Euston Road, Regent’s Place is within walking distance of Euston, King’s Cross, Marylebone and Paddington mainline stations. Regent's Place also benefits from being within a couple of hundred metres of four tube stations (Regent’s Park, Great Portland Street, Warren Street and Euston Square), Overground stations (Euston Square) and several bus stops.
- Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
- Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London.
- If you are planning on cycling to work you can stay up to date with cycle routes and special measures being implemented by TFL on their website.
- Bike storage in the basement is available to those who work in our buildings following a safety induction and there ae bike racks around the campus for visitors. For more information please see our Facilities and Services page.
Hiring a bike
- The new Brompton Bikes hire facility is now open. The lockers are located in front of Euston Tower and facing Euston Road and Warren Street Underground Station. Bikes are available for one day or more or with annual membership at great rates.
- Car parking spaces at basement level for those who work in our buildings are limited, please speak to your Facilities Manager for more information.
- There are no general public parking spaces at Regent's Place. For further information on nearby parking please head to our Facilities and Services page.
- Regent's Place borders the London Congestion and ULEZ charge zone, so please be mindful of this if planning to travel by car.
Thank you to all of our community for helping to keep everyone safe.