In line with the Government's national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open in our neighbourhood from Thursday 5 November.
Here's what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
• Only essential stores can remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services, this means that Sainsbury’s will be open as usual.
• The policies and opening times maybe subject to change, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
• Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site and the sale of alcohol is also not permitted. Find out more here.
• Leisure and personal care operators, such as gyms and hair salons, are closed.
• You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
Hygiene and social distancing
• You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
• Please wash hands regularly and choose contactless payments where possible.
• It’s important to keep a safe distance from others, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
• Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
All entrances and exits on the campus remain open with the addition of directional signage on narrow routes to manage social distancing.
Additional signage has been installed around the campus to remind people of the 2-metre social distancing guidance.
Several buildings have designated entry or exit only doors, please refer to the signage on the door.
Fronting onto Euston Road, Regent’s Place is situated between King’s Cross and Paddington and benefits from being within a couple of hundred metres of four tube stations (Regent’s Park, Great Portland Street, Warren Street and Euston Square) and several bus stops.
Great Portland Street (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Warren Street (Victoria and Northern lines)
Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
Euston Square (Metropolitan, Circle and Hammersmith & City lines)
Please check the latest guidance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
If you are planning on cycling to work you can stay up to date with cycle routes and special measures being implemented by TFL here.
Bike storage in the basement is available to those who work in our buildings following a safety induction and there ae bike racks around the campus for visitors. For more information please see our Facilities and Services page.
Hiring a bike
There are no bike hire docking stations in Regent's Place, but there are several Santander Cycles stations in the surrounding area on Longford Street, Bolsover Street, Warren Street Station and Hampstead Road.
Car parking spaces at basement level for those who work in our buildings are limited, please speak to your Facilities Manager for more information.
There are no general public parking spaces at Regent's Place. For further information on nearby parking please head to our Facilities and Services page.
Regent's Place borders the London Congestion and ULEZ charge zone, so please be mindful of this if planning to travel by car.